Are you struggling to make your vacation budget work? Well, worry no more, because you and 30 of your friends and family can enjoy your Houston trip without messing up your budget and pulling extra cash from your wallets. How? By visiting the city’s budget friendly places on board your motor coach from your chosen Houston Charter Bus Company, of course! Houston is one of the best cities in Texas that cater to those who are vacationing on a budget. So gather everyone and prepare for an adventure of a lifetime.
The Best Things About Chartering Your Bus
Take time to check out the different advantages that chartered buses offer you and your friends:
1. Chartering a bus does not take a long time to accomplish. You may simply go online, choose the most recommended Houston Charter bus company and check out their packages from there.
2. Motor coach buses are roomy or spacious, which means that you can travel with 30 or 60 people and not worry about not having enough room to fit all of you and your belongings.
3. You can make quick stops for photo opportunities along the way.
4. Customize your itinerary based on your budget – be sure to inform your bus company about how much you are willing to spend and the places that you wish to visit.
5. The drivers will keep you safe and secured. They are all well trained and certified to handle long driving.
Things to Do and Places to Visit in Houston on a Budget
After determining the budget that you will have for this vacation, it is time to customize or tailor fit your itinerary to keep you from over spending. Here are free and cheap attractions in Houston:
Listen and Watch Free Concerts in Houston’s Parks
• Miller Outdoor Theatre
• Discovery Green
Visit the city’s Museums for free or a small fee
• Art Car Museum
• The Menil Collection
• Contemporary Arts Museum
• Houston Center for Contemporary Art
• Lawndale Art Center
• Heritage Society Museum
• Children’s Museum of Houston
• The John C. Freeman Weather Museum
• Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
• Buffalo Soldiers National Museum
• The Health Museum
• Houston Museum of Natural Science
Parks and Reserves
• Boat Tours at the Port of Houston
• Water Wall
• Houston Arboretum and Nature Center
• The Lee and Joe Jamail Skatepark
• Project Row Houses
• Rothko Chapel
For more information please Read Here