Your children, whether you admit it or not, are the hardest to please especially when it comes to getting them to stay attentive and interested during a long road
trip. Chances are, when they start to lose their interest on something, they will also start to throw tantrums and eventually, you will lose your cool. So as not to
ruin your entire family vacation, you need to choose a destination that would not only cater to your interests, but will also get your kids hooked and exciting during
the whole trip. Texas is indeed a state that is not just big in terms of size, but is also big in terms of having so many family friendly tourist destinations. So, to
get this plan in motion, call a trusted Texas charter bus company and book your trip now!
Questions Your Texas Charter Bus Company should Answer
When it comes to the part where you need to choose the best Texas Charter bus company, you need to have all the right sorts of ammunition, particularly the best types
of questions to help you make the smartest and the most favorable selection. So get your pen and paper ready and take note of the following questions down:
• How long has your charter bus company been in business? Can you give us a background on how you started in the industry?
• What sets your company apart or ahead of your competitors?
• Can you give us an idea on how your company will be able to ensure our safety while we are on the road, knowing that we have kids with us?
• How many people would fit in your buses? Will we be able to stay comfortable and relaxed?
• Will you be providing us with a licensed, trained and certified driver?
• Will a travel guide be made available for us or should we be requesting for one to help us out? How much extra should we set aside for this request?
• What are your policies on the following aspects:
o Reservations and booking
o Payment and payment options
o Schedule change and cancellations
o Special requests
• How are we going to contact you in case we need to call you for emergencies, schedule changes, additional requests, feedback, comments and complaints?
10 Kid Friendly Places in Texas
1. Six Flags Over Texas
2. Sea World San Antonio
3. National Museum of the Pacific War
4. River Walk
5. AT & T Stadium
6. The Sixth Floor Museum
7. Zip Nac
8. State Capitol
9. The Alamo
10. Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
With all these places, plus more, you and your kids will surely have the most enjoyable and memorable vacation and road trip!
For more information please : check it out