Exploring new places would never be complete without sampling local foods and treats from every place that you will be visiting. And since you are planning to visit Austin with your fellow food adventurers and travellers, be sure to take note of the best restaurants in the city where you can find all their scrumptious and authentic food. To be able to visit all the places in your itinerary, you have to find the right means of transportation so as not to miss anything. With this in mind, you need to acquire the services of a professional and highly-trusted Austin charter bus before you start planning for anything else.
What You Should Not Forget to Ask Your Chosen Austin Charter Bus
Before you confirm your reservation, it is important for you to gather all the information that you need to avoid any mishaps on the road. Here are some questions that you should definitely ask when discussing your trip details with your chosen Austin charter bus company:
1. What are your reservation policies? Will you be giving us a deadline for us to finalize our reservations?
2. Can you tell us more about your services and the packages that we can choose from? Can we personalize our trip details based on the budget that we have set for the trip?
3. Do you have any down payment requirements? Will there be any penalties in case we need to make changes to our details? How soon should we inform you of our cancellation or schedule change requests?
4. How new or old are your buses? Are they well maintained? What maintenance and repair procedures do you use in order to maintain the quality of your buses?
5. Can we personalize our itinerary based on the things that we would like to do or the places that we need to visit together?
6. Does your company have any insurance policies for travellers?
7. How trained and skilled are your drivers to handle long cross country driving?
8. Are the services of a skilled travel guide part of the packages that you will be offering or should we request for them as well?
9. Can we book our itinerary on your website? Do you require or offer different modes of payment? Do you have any easy to pay options that we can choose from?
10. Are your buses well equipped with the best amenities?
Top Austin Restaurants to Visit
1. Franklin Barbecue
3. Eddie V’s Edge Water Grill
5. Truluck’s Seafood at Downtown Austin
6. Jack Allen’s kitchen
8. Rudy’s Country Store and BBQ
9. Moonshine Patio Bar and Grill
10. Torchy’s Tacos
For more information please visit: click site