Texas is such a huge state that you cannot possibly see and experience the very best of the Lone Star State in a matter of just a few days. So if you have only been given a week or two to explore Texas, you definitely need to find a reliable Texas bus company to help you visit at least 10 of the must see places in the state. To further help you, it is also important for you to make a list of the things that you would like to do and the type of places that you and the rest of your travel companions would like to see; this could be your basis when planning your itinerary with your tour bus representative.
Why Charter a Motor Coach from a Texas Bus Company
Given that you only have a maximum of two weeks to explore Texas, traveling via a charter bus may not be your top choice. But if you are as adventurous as you claim to be, then you should let a reliable Texas bus company show you the best things about this state. Here are more reasons to choose a motor coach over any other means of transportation:
• Perfect for a large group of travelers. Since you are planning to travel with a large number of your friends and family members, you need a vehicle that is large enough to fit your comfortably. Road trips can be a nightmare especially if you are trying to fit all 20 of you in a mini-van or mini-bus designed for just 13 passengers. To avoid this, you need a charter bus to make sure that there would be no more uncomfortable sitting positions and carrying your luggage on your laps. The buses are big enough even for a group of 30 people.
• The rates are affordable. Even if you are not traveling on a tight budget, you definitely need a travel ally that could help you minimize your spending. Chartering a bus will help you do so, with the help of their properly priced packages and customizable services.
• The buses are new and well maintained. To avoid accidents and engine related problems, their buses are maintained by highly trained and experienced auto-mechanics on a regular basis. The vehicles are also new and modern, so you can expect to find spacious interiors, internet connectivity, in-bus bathroom and a large baggage compartment for your belongings.
10 Ultimate Texas Activities for Tourists
1. Go star-gazing by the beach over the Gulf of Mexico – South Padre Island
2. Go camping at Fossil Rim Wildlife Center – Glen Rose
3. Savor Tex-Mex cuisine at El Ranchito – Oak Cliff
4. Explore the State Capitol – Austin
5. Check out the Texas Rose Festival – Tyler
6. Go museum hopping in Dallas
7. Check out Scenic Drive – El Paso
8. Experience and explore the small and historic town of Fredericksburg
9. Spend an entire afternoon hanging out at Klyde Warren Park – Dallas
10. Take a historic tour at the San Antonio Missions – San Antonio
Enjoy all these and more when you visit Texas on board your motor coach provided by a professional Texas bus company.
For more information please : http://www.texascharterbuscompany.com