Who needs to wait for Christmas to go on a vacation with your family, when you can be with them and visit a new city this coming summer? Since it just a few months away, you really have to make all the necessary plans to make sure that you will have a blast. But before forget, you have to first choose your destination – choose a city that you have not visited before or a place that has always fascinated you. Try visiting the city of Austin with your loved ones and you will discover that the place is filled with amazing landmarks and tourist destinations that are perfect for the family. The second thing that you need to do is to choose the best Austin charter bus company to provide you with a motor coach that will take you to each of the city’s best tourist spots.
Top Questions for your Austin Charter Bus Company
Here are the top questions that you should definitely take note of when choosing the best Austin charter bus company:
1. How long have you been in business? Can you tell us more about your history and how you started in the charter bus industry?
2. Do you have a website that we can refer to? Do you allow your clients to book and pay for their reservations online? Is your website safe and updated on a regular basis?
3. How much are your packages and can we customize our trip on the website?
4. What are your reservation policies and how soon should we confirm our trip?
5. What are your payment policies? Do you require down payments and do you offer easy payment options?
6. Can we make changes to our reservation at the last minute? Is there a penalty for such?
7. Do you offer travel insurance?
8. In case we need to cancel our trip, are we entitled to receive a certain percentage as a refund?
9. What are the models and makes of your buses?
10. What are the amenities that you offer?
11. Do you train your employees and are they certified as well?
12. How often do you conduct training or refresher courses for your drivers and tour guides?
13. How skilled and experienced are your staffs?
14. Will you be automatically providing us with a travel guide or is that an added feature that we need to request for?
15. We will be traveling on a budget; can you help us customize our itinerary based on our spending means?
10 Best Austin Landmarks to Visit
1. LBJ Presidential Library
2. The Driskill
3. State Capitol
4. Circuit of the Americas
5. South Congress Avenue
6. Mount Bonnell
7. HOPE Outdoor Gallery
8. Texas State Cemetery
9. Congress Avenue Bridge
10. St. Edward’s University
For more information please visit: Austin Charter Bus Company at http://www.texascharterbuscompany.com/austin-charter-bus
Houston offers endless possibilities and attractions if you’re looking for children-friendly and appealing excursions. There are remarkable features in the city from the Buffalo Bayou boat tours to world-renowned children’s museum. Gone are the days when bringing your children in Houston is a huge challenge. Now you can have children excursions and bring along a bigger group with the help of a Houston charter bus company. Having the best and fun-filled excursion with children in the city starts with knowing where and how to find the best service provider in the transportation industry.
Find and Choose the Best Houston Charter Bus Company
Before planning an action-packed excursion with your little ones, make sure you have booked a charter bus for your trip. Charter buses are popular mode of transportation for different types of group tours. Nowadays, it is easy to find a charter bus but definitely a challenge to choose the right bus company to deal with.
Here are some of the best ways on how you can find and choose the right bus company for a charter bus rental in Houston:
• Word-of-Mouth. Referral and recommendation from previous customers is still one of the most trusted and reliable ways. You will know the reputation of the company through the words of people who have actual transactions with them. Ask around if you have friends, colleagues or family members who may happen to know a dependable bus company offering quality packages for excursion.
• White Pages. There are traditional ways on how you can make your pre-trip research for a Houston group tour with your little ones. Check the White Pages for information including the contact details of the bus company you want to inquire to.
• Social Networks. Online sources are free, easy to access and definitely overflowing. Search the Internet to find out about bus companies and their offers. There are reliable sources such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook where people may talk about or recommend a particular service provider for you.
Places for Kids in Houston
The following sites are top-rated and highly recommended places to visit for a planned group tour or excursion with children:
• Space Center Houston
• Museum of Fine Arts
• Children’s Museum of Houston
• Bayou Bend Gardens and Collection
• The Health Museum
• Houston Zoo
• Splash Town
• Buffalo Bayou
• Miller Outdoor Theatre
• Express Children’s Theater
For more information please visit: Texascharterbuscompany Houston Charter Bus Company
Houston is known for its iconic places for gastronomic pleasures. There are 10,000 restaurants in the metro with different cuisines from the American region and over 70 countries. For your next food trip for an authentic Texan cuisine and anywhere in the world, make sure you check out the overflowing iconic restaurants in the city. There are award-winning places and a wide range of themes from street food to sophisticated patio dining. Group tours for foodies in Texas are made easier and more fun with a Houston TX charter bus. This type of transport service is the best for a larger group of tourists and even locals needing a huge bus for a special occasion. Why chartering a bus the right choice?
Interesting Facts about a Houston TX Charter Bus
Getting the most out of your group trip is what a charter bus service could offer. Food trips are always more fun and exciting with a group of friends, family members or fellow food enthusiasts. Group tours are made hassle-free if you are onboard one of the modern and new charter buses in the city.
Here are the different things you need to learn about a charter bus service:
• Charter buses are safe for short and long trips. There are two reasons why chartering a bus could keep you safe and sound. First, bus units are regularly checked and inspected. It is part of the protocol of bus companies in compliance with the rules of the DOT. Buses are thoroughly checked for troubles before hitting the road. Second, charter buses have designated drivers. These professionals have commercial driver’s license or CDL as well as intensive training.
• Charter buses are comfortable and convenient rides. Spacious and huge, these types of transport service are designed for comfort. You will enjoy your group tour with the comfy and huge seats. The spacious interiors also have separate compartments or overheads where you can stash your baggage and other bulky stuffs. This helps you avoid cramped spaces in the bus.
World-Class and Recommended Places for Foodies
The following are the top picks for Houston restaurants:
• 1252 Tapas Bar
• 024 Grille
• 1308 Cantina
• 99 Ranch Market
• Adair Kitchen
• Alexander the Great
• Aladdin Mediterranean Cuisine
• Americas River Oaks
• Andalucia Tapas and Taverna
• Yia-Yia Mary’s Pappas Greek Kitchen
• Yao Restaurant and Bar
For more information please visit: http://www.texascharterbuscompany.com/houston-charter-bus Houston TX Charter Bus
San Antonio is known for its Spanish Missions National Historical Park. There are four Spanish colonial missions in the southernmost regions of this Texan gem. These are also great places to explore for group tours and vacation getaways. If you are looking for the best adventures, make sure you explore San Antonio’s Spanish missions. Moreover, group tours are made easier with a San Antonio TX charter bus service. Traveling together is never this fun when you are onboard sophisticated and contemporary charter motor coaches and buses. The colonial missions of San Jose, Concepcion, San Juan and Espada are four of the must-see places when you come and visit.
Easy Travels with a San Antonio TX Charter Bus
Group tours may sound challenging and oftentimes difficult that’s why you’ve been passing off this idea in your mind. With charter bus rentals, no matter how many you are in a group, everyone will be accommodated. Charter a bus and you will never look at group tours the same way ever again. Why is it easier to travel onboard a charter bus in San Antonio?
Here are the reasons why:
• You can travel in flexible times. Make initial arrangements regarding your itinerary with the bus company. This will make it easier to let them know the time you want to start your group tour. Bus companies will facilitate your trip and give you the most convenient travel any time of the night or day.
• You can avoid delays and cancellation of schedule. Charter bus rental services are made punctual and prompt. This will guarantee that you don’t experience any delays or even cancel your itinerary. Professional companies have their units arrive on time and avoid any delays.
• You can request for amenities you need. Chartering a bus means making your tour more enjoyable and fun. There are complimentary amenities you can access in the bus as well as others you can request. Bus companies will provide these requests based on your prior arrangements.
Discovery of San Antonio Missions
These are interesting places to discover in the Missions National Historical Park of San Antonio:
• Mission Reach along the River Walk (picnic groves, seating areas, pavilions, pedestrian bridges)
• San Jose Church
• Gristmill and Granary San Jose Mission
• Mission Nuestra Senora de la Purisima Concepcion de Acuna Church
• Mission San Juan Capistrano
• Mission Espada
• Mission’s wildlife and cultural preserves
Please Visit: www.texascharterbuscompany.com/san-antonio-charter-bus San Antonio TX Charter Bus
Give your group tour a romantic twist onboard a San Antonio charter bus. There are breathtaking places to see in this Texan metro where romance lingers in the air. Great dates come true in these San Antonio spots along with adventures ideal for group tours. Rent a San Antonio charter bus for exploring the quixotic side of the city. This is a remarkable transport service especially for a large group of people looking for the most relaxing and tranquil places for their vacation getaway.
What makes a San Antonio charter bus the best choice?
Chartering a bus and going around the city is practical. Enjoying the different sites of San Antonio is possible even with a large group. You can explore remarkable landmarks and romantic spots without worrying about your travel needs. Charter buses in San Antonio are popular modes of transportation for tourists and locals alike.
Here are the reasons why chartering a bus are the best option for locals and tourists:
• It is economical. Unlike driving a car or traveling in groups using public transits or private vehicles, charter buses are more affordable. When you charter a bus for your San Antonio getaway, you only get to pay for the tour package once. No more cashing out for gas or parking fees every now and then.
• It is safe. Security of the passengers is the main priority of bus companies. Thus, charter bus services are designed to keep you safe and sound as you arrive in your destination. These buses are licensed and insured not to mention they have designated licensed and trained drivers.
• It is fun. Entertainment is guaranteed in modern and full-packed charter rides. Most charter buses have complete amenities such as multimedia devices.
• It is comfortable. The convenience and relaxation of the passenger comes first. Charter buses are designed with spacious interiors, plush and comfy seats, separate compartment and with built-in restrooms. All of the bus units also have air-conditioning features. These designs are to keep you relaxed all throughout the trip.
Romantic Spots Ideal for Great Dates
These are few of the romantic places with panoramic features in San Antonio:
• Wonder World Park Cave
• Natural Bridge Caverns
• Lost Maples State Natural Area
• Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
• Texas Hill County
• The Spanish Missions
• 2Online Restaurant & Wine Bar
• Institute of Texan Culture
• The River Walk
Please Visit: http://www.texascharterbuscompany.com/san-antonio-charter-bus San Antonio Charter Bus
A Dallas charter bus company is the source of one of the topmost forms of transportations today. Charter buses in Dallas are popular because it provides quality group tours and longer travels. Having a vacation in this Texan jewel gives you the best discoveries of your life. Little do you know that Dallas is likewise a great haven for retail therapy? See unique and interesting things to indulge in during your shopping spree in the metro. Enjoy this trip with your family, colleagues and friends onboard comfortable and safe charter buses.
Perks of a Dallas Charter Service
Charter buses and motor coaches are full-packed with features and benefits. With a trusted and established Dallas charter bus company, you can find the ideal units for your next getaway. Experience a western-style shopping spree in Dallas today and check out the benefits of chartering a bus when you go around the city:
• It is a cost effective and economical choice. There are expenses you can finally cross out of your list when you visit Dallas with a charter bus service. Unlike driving your private vehicle or carpooling, chartering a bus saves you gas and parking expenses. All these are inclusive in your package. If you calculate your expenses at the end of the day, you will see a huge difference in your savings.
• It is a flexible way to travel. Charter buses offer flexible itineraries but punctual and on-time services. This way you will not experience any delays and time constraints when you visit shopping malls in the area. You can make arrangements with the bus company especially if you want to travel during unlikely hours of the day or night.
• It brings you to your destination safe and sound. Traveling in large groups could be worrisome and challenging especially when it comes to your security. Since you travel together, you are 100% nobody is left or lost. Charter buses also have designated and trained, licensed drivers to give passengers peace of mind while on the road.
Discover Shopping Havens in Dallas
Splurge on the best shopping spree in the area with authentic and unique western wears and more:
• Pinto Ranch Fine Western Wear
• Platinum Motorcars
• Local Sugar
• Cowboy Cool
• Wild Bill’s Western Store
• West Village
• Park Lane Shops
• Dallas Farmers Market
• Grand Prairie Premium Outlets
• Galleria Dallas
• Grapevine Mills
For more information please visit: Texascharterbuscompany Dallas Charter Bus Company
The ultimate relaxation is up for grabs if you choose Houston, TX for your next vacation getaway. Most tourists are looking for adventure but some are only for respite and rejuvenation. If you are more of a non-active tourist, Houston is the best choice for you. You can find the widest array of spas and fitness havens in the metro. The best thing is you can actually relax in Houston with your friends, family and colleagues. A Houston motor coach company will make sure you have the most relaxing and comfortable trip. Why charter buses are the most convenient and comfortable way to travel?
Comfort Features of a Charter Bus
Group tours are always more challenging and oftentimes difficult. This is a thing of the past with charter bus rentals today. Modern charter buses are designed with various comfort features that would make your trip relaxing from start to finish. Now you can plan that long overdue group trip for a rejuvenating spa in Houston.
Check out some of the best features of bus units from a reputable Houston motor coach company:
• Comfy, Reclining Seats – Modern charter buses feature comfier and more spacious seats to accommodate passengers. Seats are made plusher and even have reclining features to make sure you are comfortable throughout the trip.
• Air-conditioning Units – All charter buses have reliable A/C features. No matter how scorching the Texan temperature is outside, you stay cool and comfortable inside the bus.
• Restrooms – Another amazing feature of a charter bus in Houston is the built-in restrooms. Passengers need not go off the bus for periodic stops to go to the comfort room. Thus, there are no delays and no hassle in using unsanitary restrooms in most stopovers.
• Baggage Compartments – Top quality motor coaches and buses for rent are designed with separate baggage compartments. There are units with spacious, large and secured overheads where you can stash your stuffs during the trip. No more cramp spaces under your seat to guarantee a comfortable travel all the time.
Great Spas and Health Centers in Houston
Relax and pamper yourself for the ultimate respite in these top selections of spas, fitness and health centers in the city:
• Beautique Beauty Salon
• Azur West
• Adara Medical Spa
• Bella Rinova Salon and Spa
• Blow Dry Bar – Voss
• Deer Lake Lodge Resort & Spa
• Brush and Blush Dry Bar
For more information please visit: Texascharterbuscompany.com/houston-charter-bus Houston Motor Coach Company
Are you still looking for an awesome way to celebrate your birthday? Well, why don’t you gather your friends and plan out a cross country road trip to San Antonio, Texas? You may think that this is a rather extravagant way to spend your birthday, but in reality, it isn’t. There are a lot of places and tourist destinations that you and your pals and even your family members can visit without busting your savings into several pieces. As a matter of fact, if you charter a motor coach from a reliable and professional San Antonio bus company, you can bet that you will not only save money but you will also be able to enjoy your birthday road trip with the people that you love hanging out with.
How Can your San Antonio Bus Company Help you Save Money
Since money or budget is your biggest issue when it comes to deciding whether or not you should spend your birthday in San Antonio, here are great ways on how your chosen San Antonio Bus Company can help you stick to your budget and possibly help you save money in the process:
1. the rates are really affordable. This means that you can travel without having to worry about the possibility of running out on funds just to cover your transportation. The company will provide you with a host of choices when it comes to the packages, deals and rates that you will need for the trip. You can choose the services and products that you want and match them with the budget that you have allotted for the trip.
2. single vehicle policy. Forget about renting several cars just to get to San Antonio or acquiring shuttle services when you get there. Chartering a motor coach from a professional San Antonio Bus Company, you will be able to save money by renting a single vehicle for your entire trip. Your rented coach bus will take you to and from the city with ease.
3. Itinerary assistance. In order to meet your budget and your birthday expectations, you can ask the company’s tour guides to help you customize your itinerary based on the amount of money that you are capable to spend and the places that you and your friends would like to go and visit. You can also ask him or her about where the best and the most budget friendly restaurants, fast food and stalls are located in San Antonio.
Celebrating your Birthday in San Antonio on a Budget
• Japanese Tea Gardens
• Natural Bridge Caverns
• The Alamo
• Mission San Jose
• San Antonio Missions National Historical Landmarks
• McNay Art Museums
• Natural bridge Wildlife Ranch
• River Walk
• San Antonio Museum of Art
• Sea World San Antonio
Please Visit: San Antonio Bus Company at http://www.texascharterbuscompany.com/san-antonio-charter-bus
The state of Texas, being the vast area that it has needs to be explored and discovered per city. This is to really have the opportunity to understand the culture, history and the people that live in each part of the state. And the best place to kick start your Texas escapade, you should definitely visit the city of San Antonio first. Home of last year’s NBA champions and world class historic destinations, not to mention the best south-western cuisine, the city offers its tourists the best vacation experience. For you to ensure a really noteworthy road trip, be sure to rent or hire the services of a professional San Antonio charter bus. Chartering a bus to San Antonio offers a wide array of benefits and advantages so make sure that you choose the right one.
Best Things About Renting a San Antonio Charter Bus
It has already been determined that chartering a San Antonio charter bus can indeed be beneficial to anyone who decides to go on a road trip with friends and family. So further convince you that this is the best mode of transportation to use, here are more perks that you should be aware of:
1. Your San Antonio charter bus will make sure that you will all fit in a single vehicle. Gone are the days when you have to rent 4 or more vans, caravans or cars just to be able to take everyone with you on the trip. The bus is spacious and its interiors provide more space not just for all 20 of you, but also for all your belongings. As a matter of fact, the bus has its own baggage compartment where your large pieces of luggage can be kept safe.
2. Motor coach rental rates are extremely affordable, perfect for those who are or will be travelling on really tight budgets. You can even ask the company to help you customize your entire trip, itinerary included, to suit the amount of money that you are capable to spend while you are on a trip. You can also choose the services and other assistance that you think you need without spending so much of your hard earned cash.
3. Worried about comfort and safety? Don’t be! The company will ensure that you will be kept safe and comfortable throughout the trip through their amazingly, well equipped buses. The amenities are perfect for those who will be spending long hours traveling on the road. You can also rely on the expert services of your driver and tour guide.
10 Must See Places in San Antonio
1. Natural Bridge Caverns
2. Japanese Tea Garden
3. Mission San Jose
4. San Antonio River
5. Majestic Theatre
6. Natural Bridge wildlife Ranch
7. San Antonio Missions National Historic Park
8. Mc Nay Art Museum
9. River Walk
10. The Alamo
Please Visit: San Antonio Charter Bus at Texascharterbuscompany
A lot of people are fascinated with things in the past and events that tell stories about how a particular town, city or country came to be. And this is the reason why they travel as often as they could and check out the different museums in every place that they visit. And if you and your friends are complete history buffs, then you should definitely plan a road trip to Dallas, Texas on board a trusted shuttle bus that only a professional Dallas motor coach company can provide. The company will not only provide you with the much needed transportation, but will also offer a host of amazing perks or benefits that you and your friends will completely enjoy.
Best Questions You Should Ask Your Dallas Motor Coach Company
To make sure that you find the best one in the city, you need to be meticulous enough to ask and research about the charter bus company on your list. Here are the best questions that you should not forget to ask:
1. How long has your company been in this type of tourism business? Have you been chartering tourists and other visitors to Dallas for a long time? Can you tell us more about the history of your company?
2. Does your company have a website where we could check out and find out more about the packages, services and rates that you offer? Can we pay for our trip on your website as well? Is it safe to submit our payment and other personal information on the site?
3. How old are your buses and what are the safety and maintenance measures that you employ to ensure our safety and that of your other passengers as well? What are the insurance policies that you offer or provide your passengers?
4. Can you help us plan out our itinerary based on the budget that we have and the places that we are interested to see?
5. Can we customize our trip details such as the services that we need and our pick up and drop off locations and times?
6. Can you tell us about the different amenities that we will be able to use while we are on the road?
7. Will you be providing us with a trained driver and tour guide? Are the services of the tour guide part of our package or do we have to request for that feature as well?
8. Can we make changes to our itinerary and how soon should we inform you about it? How much extra will you be charging us for these changes?
9. in case we need to cancel the trip, are we entitled to a refund?
10. Are you requiring your clients to pay for a down payment for the trip?
10 Must Explore Museums in Dallas
1. Dallas Museum of Art
2. Texas School Book Depository
3. Perot Museum of Science and nature
4. Meadows Museum of Art
5. Frontiers Flight Museum
6. Nasher Sculpture Center
7. Crow Collection of asian Art
8. Dallas Holocaust Museum
9. Museum of Bibilical Art
10. Old Red Museum
For more information please visit: Dallas Motor Coach at Texascharterbuscompany