The year has been really stressful for you and your kids because of work and school. This alone is a really acceptable reason for your entire family to go on a vacation together. One great place to visit is most definitely San Antonio, in the state of Texas. Why? Well, because this city is packed with not just historical landmarks but also kid friendly tourist destinations that even the young at heart would enjoy visiting. And to ensure that you will have a grandest road trip of the year, then you most certainly should hire the services of a professional San Antonio charter bus.
Proofs why Chartering a Bus to San Antonio is the Best Way to Travel
Family bonding should not be hindered by stress and worries of travel, so to enjoy your trip and each other; the best thing to do is to rent out a San Antonio charter bus. Here are more proofs that this, indeed, is the best way to travel:
• Chartering a bus strengthens your bond with your little ones and other family members. Since you do not have to worry about driving and organizing your group, you will have more time to spend with your family even before you reach San Antonio. The bus company will provide you with the best driver to take you from your home city in California, all the way to Texas.
• Kick-start your vacation as soon as you step inside the bus. The bus comes complete with the best and the most state of the art amenities to ensure that you will be relaxed, comfortable and entertained throughout your trip. The bus has its own bathroom, which means that restroom breaks can now be taken easily. You and your kids can watch movies and listen to great music on the road using the bus’ high tech multimedia system. You can also play games and chat the day away because the bus is large enough to fit as much as 40 people comfortably. Your chosen bus company will also allow you to do some sightseeing stops at fascinating areas that you will see on the road.
• Save money and stick to your budget. The company offers a lot of budget friendly travel packages to help even those with no budget issues, save money or stay within their budget. You can customize your entire trip – from your hotel accommodation, transportation, extra services and of course your itinerary.
Best Kid Friendly Places in San Antonio
1. SeaWorld San Antonio
2. Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
3. Natural Bridge Caverns
4. Mission Trail
5. Mission Concepcion
6. AT&T Center
7. Witte Museum
8. San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
9. Brackenridge Park