The state of Texas is home to cities which are known for their historical value, amazing tourist attractions, not to mention their great food. Of course, you may not have enough time to really explore this huge state in just a short amount of time. Now, if you only have a week to experience what this state has to offer, it would be best to narrow down and limit your trip to just 5 awesome and very interesting cities. You can include Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and El Paso on your must see cities and you will never ever say that you have not made the most out of your 1 week vacation with your friends and family. To ensure that you will have the best time together
Top Tips When Chartering a Bus to Texas
Here are useful tips that you can take note of when choosing the best Texas charter bus for your trip this Christmas Season:
• Choose a company that has enough experience to ensure that you will get your money’s worth. The company should have years of charter bus service experience under its belt, to be considered experts in the business.
• Choose a company that provides you with a detailed list of their services, packages and deals that you can choose from. You may also ask if the company has its own website where you can take a look at what they have to offer and being able to book your trip online is also a plus.
• Choose a charter bus company that provides you with the best charter buses and amenities to ensure your safety and convenience.
• Choose a charter bus company that offers itinerary assistance. The company should provide you with a tour guide who can help you customize your trip, help you choose your travel destinations and other activities to suit your budget and your interests at the same time.
• Choose a company that helps you save money through their reasonably priced packages and deals. After all, you will be spending 7 days in Texas, so you have to make sure that you will be able to meet your expected spending budget without any difficulties.
Top 5 Cities to See in Texas
Since you will have an entire week to explore the state of Texas, here are 5 cities and their top destinations to add to your itinerary:
o Zach Theatre
o Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail
o LBJ Presidential Library
o State Capitol
o Bullock Texas State History Museum
o Holocaust Museum
o The Houston Museum of Natural Science
o Museum of Fine Arts
o Children’s Museum
o Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
• El Paso
o Plaza Theatre
o Wyler Aerial Tramway
o Franklin Mountains State Park
o The El Paso Holocaust Museum
o Hueco Tanks State Historic Site
• San Antonio
o San Antonio Western Shooting
o San Antonio Mission Trails
o Morgan’s Wonderland
o River Walk
o McNay Art Museum
o The Sixth Floor Museum
o Southern Methodist University
o Winspear opera house
o Dallas Museum of Art
o Klyde Warren Park
Please Visit: Charter bus at texascharterbuscompany