Family time is certainly something that everyone looks forward to, especially during the holidays. And if you are one who likes to travel with the “fam-bam” to celebrate the Christmas season, then you must definitely visit San Antonio, Texas with them. Of course, you do not need to spend so much money on your trip, but you are required to take a lot of memorable photos with the people that you love. And in order to properly set up this upcoming vacation, your first task is to hire and charter a reliable San Antonio charter bus!
Here are 6 of the most important factors that you should consider when looking for the best charter bus for your San Antonio vacation:
1. The company’s years in the business. You should choose a company that has been in operation, providing superb charter bus services to thousands. This would mean that you have found a company that has a set standard when it comes to such type of service.
2. The company should have buses and amenities that are modern, new and well maintained. You would not want to ride a bus that makes more noise than an old beat up tractor, would you? So be meticulous and ask a lot of questions when it comes to this part.
3. Check the company’s drivers and guides. If the company will provide your group with a tour guide, be sure that he or she is certified and trained just like your bus driver.
4. Ask about the company’s policies on the following:
a. Payment and payment options
b. Reservation and trip confirmation
c. Schedule changes
d. Itinerary assistance
e. Budget assistance
f. Hotel accommodation
5. The company will also allow you to set up your own location and schedule for pick up and return.
6. The company should also provide you with a detailed list of the services and the fees that you are required to pay. There should be transparency – this will make you feel at ease knowing that you will be getting your money’s worth.
Where to Go: Best Places to Visit in San Antonio
Here is a list of places or tourist destinations that you and your travel companions should not forget to include in your itinerary:
1. Majestic Theatre
2. San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
3. Morgan’s Wonderland
4. River Walk
5. San Antonio Fire Museum
6. San Fernando de Bexar Cathedral
7. San Antonio Botanical Garden
8. McNay Art Museum
9. Natural Bridge Caverns
10. The Alamo
For more information please: Click Here