There are so many ways to bond with your closest girl friends; however, not all of them can be exciting, fun or really memorable. And now that you are about to get married, it is important to make lasting memories with your friends now, more than ever. And to be able to accomplish this, why don’t you organize an all girl road trip to Houston? Since you have a total of 20 close female friends, it would be best to find the most secure and convenient way to travel – by renting out a Houston Charter bus.
But for you to make sure that you have found the right one, you have to first cross check your list of qualities against the ultimate charter bus checklist:
What Qualities Should You Look for in a Houston Charter Bus?
If you wish to make sure that you and your girlfriends will have the grandest time together in Houston, here are the most important traits or characteristics that you should definitely keep in mind:
• The rate of the package that you have chosen should be affordable. Remember that going on a vacation is not just about spending thousands of dollars on transportation and not having enough for tours and other activities. Choose a company that provides you with a wide array of travel packages that would suit your budget.
• The buses are modern and properly equipped. Who wants to ride on a bus that is as clunks and jugs its way to Houston? Be sure that the buses are maintained in the most excellent fashion and the amenities are in good condition.
• The drivers and tour guides should not only be experienced, but also licensed and certified to do the job. After all, you are putting your lives in their hands.
• The company should also help you with designing your itinerary. This would ensure that you will get to visit the best spots in the city.
1. Get Spa treatments at one of the following places:
a. Trellis Spa
c. Blossom Massage
d. Sensia Studio and Japanese Day Spa
e. Pure Zen therapy
2. Enjoy The Nightlife in Houston
a. McGonigel’s Mucky Duck
b. La Carafe
c. Howl at the Moon
d. Noveau Antique Art Bar
e. The Maple Leaf Pub
3. Shop in Houston
a. The Galleria
b. Memorial City Hall
c. Houston Center for Contemporary Craft
4. Explore Houston
a. The Houston Museum of Natural Science
b. Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
c. Houston Museum District
d. Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
e. Hobby Center for the Performing Arts
For more information please Visit Here