Christmas is just around the corner which means that you really have to work on planning for your holiday trip with the family. Especially if this is going to be your first cross country vacation with your little ones, it is important to choose a place that would not only meet the interests of the grownups who you will be traveling with; but also a city that would excite your kids as well. And to solve your destination problem, you should contact a reliable Austin TX Charter Bus company and ask how they can help you plan your family vacation with ease.
Things That your Austin TX Charter Bus Can Do For You
If you are looking for the best value for your money, then it is best to acquire the services of a trusted Austin TX charter bus. Here are some of the best benefits that you and your family could enjoy:
• The rates are affordable and really easy to pay. The company offers several packages and services that are reasonably priced – perfect for those who would like to travel on a budget.
• The services do not fall short either. You can expect the following perks:
o The buses are all new and modern. Older buses are so well maintained that they look, run and feel like new.
o The amenities are also top of the line. You and your kids can enjoy the comfy seats, an in bus bathroom, strong wireless connection, a great set of entertainment system.
o The bus company will allow you to make quick sightseeing stopovers to take photos and bond with your family.
o You can specify your own pickup and drop off locations, as well as the time that you need the bus to be there.
o You can also request to have your schedule changed in cases of unavoidable circumstances.
• The drivers and tour guides have all gone through intense trainings, so you can feel better knowing that you are in great and safe hands.
Here are 10 of the best activities that you can do with your little ones as soon as you arrive in Austin:
1. Visit and cruise along Town Lake.
2. Discover and explore dinosaur tracks at the creek beds of Leander.
3. Swim in the warm and relaxing waters of Hamilton Pool.
4. Enjoy Krause Springs.
5. Dance and sing at the Zilker Hillside Theatre.
6. Horseback riding with the Texas Trail Riders.
7. Go skydiving indoors at the iFly Indoor Skydiving center.
8. Hike and bike at the Lady Bird Lake trails
9. Look back into the past at the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
10. Watch a movie and enjoy good food at the Moviehouse and Eatery in Austin.
For more information please: Read Here