If you are looking for the best place to bid summer adieu, then San Antonio should be the first city that you should visit. There are so many places – attractions, restaurants and even shopping centers, which you and your friends will surely get a kick out of. And to make sure that you will be able to travel with utmost comfort, the best mode of transportation that you should choose is a reliable San Antonio, TX Charter Bus. But before you pack your bags, it is important to find the best one to suit your needs.
Questions to Ask Your San Antonio TX Charter Bus Company
While you are in the process of looking for a professional charter bus company to help you tour San Antonio, it would be really helpful if you will take note of the following questions to aid you in your selection process:
1. How long has the company been in business?
2. What are your available packages and how much are your rates?
3. Will you be offering additional services?
4. If yes, how much will the extra charges be?
5. Can you help us customize our San Antonio itinerary?
6. We have a specific budget; will you help us meet that amount?
7. What are your policies on:
c. Schedule changes and
8. What are the amenities that you offer your clients?
9. Are your buses modern or new?
10. Are your guides and drivers trained and certified?
Where to Go for the Best San Antonio Get Away?
Include the following places in your San Antonio vacation:
Famous San Antonio Amusement Places
• Morgan’s Wonderland
• Santikos Palladium IMAX
• Six Flags Fiestas Texas
• Paint Palooza
• Alamo Draft House
• Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
• K1 Speed
• Santikos Bijou – Movie Theatre
• Splash Town
• Cool Crest Miniature Golf
San Antonio’s Exciting Nightlife
• Howl at the Moon Saloon – San Antonio
• Menger Bar
• Durty Nellie’s Irish Pub
• Ernie’s Pub
• Swig Martini Bar
• Thirsty Horse Saloon
• Waxy O’ Connors on the Riverwalk
• Mariachi Bar
• The Worm Tequila and Mezcal Bar
Sports and the Great Outdoors
• San Antonio Western Shooting
• Mission Trail
• Palmer Course at La Cantera
• AT&T Center
• Historic Brackenridge Golf Course
• Resort Course at La Cantera
San Antonio Landmarks
• Tower of the Americas
• Vietnam War Memorial
• Fort Sam Houston Quadrangle
• Largest Boots in Texas
• The Grotto
For more information please: Read Here